Dedicated to connecting personal-injury attorneys with board certified pain management specialists, surgeons and facilities willing to work with them on a consensual lien basis.
With our extensive database of top-notch physicians specializing in surgery and pain management, we are dedicated to connecting attorneys with board-certified doctors who can make the difference in a victim’s recovery from their accident. Here at Surgeons On A Lien, we streamline the process of finding the best physician for the job, who not only will serve the needs of both the attorney and the client, but is also willing to testify in court and provide services on a medical lien.
Serving attorneys across the United States with a secure database of stringently vetted personal-injury medical service providers, SurgeonsonaLien.com is dedicated to uniting the best doctors available with the representatives of accident victims in need of care and advocacy.
We pre-screen and pre-approve all of our medical professionals, you're always assured prompt and courteous service and detailed medical/legal evaluations completed within two weeks of patient discharge.
• General Surgeons
• Orthopedic Surgeons - Spine
• Orthopedic Surgeons - Knees, Shoulders, Sports Medicine
• Orthopedic Surgeons - Total Joints
• Orthopedic Surgeons - Hand
• Pain Management, Physical Medicine & Rehabs (PM&R)
• Plastic Surgeons
• Is fully accredited in their medical field
• Has been practicing for 5 years
• Has experience working on liens
• Completes timely and accurate evaluations
• Has been referred by a med/legal professional
• Immediate removal if doctor does not keep to our standards